Sort by: Date | Popularity

playfine.net Complaints & Reviews

playfine.net / They needed only my personal info in order to steal from me

Fa
Oct 28, 2014

I placed order on the website www.playfine.net. I provided my card number and after that my order was unavailable. I have no idea why. I tried to reach them and asked for money back, but no one replied to my tons of emails. Total rip off, so be aware and post comments about your experience with this company. Please leave comments and share your views about this website. It might be very helpful.

playfine.net / They upgraded my subscription without warning me

Tu
Oct 27, 2014

I subscribed for the trial on the website www.playfine.net. These jerks took money for the subscription, but after one month they upgraded my subscription and no one informed me about it. I was really surprised and wanted to stop it, but they refused and told that I couldn’t stop this fake subscription. The company is scam, so be aware and share this info in order to warn other people.

playfine.net / Rip off

Ho
Jul 12, 2014

I just want to warn other people that the website www.playfine.net is total rip off. I signed up for them and paid for the month, but they promised to provide some code, but it was lost somewhere. I contacted them and asked about it, they told me that within a day they would provide this code. After that nothing. I contacted them again and told to cancel everything, but they told me to pay for it. WTF? The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.