Sort by: Date | Popularity

PerfectKicks.net Complaints & Reviews

PerfectKicks.net / scammers

Ma
Jul 14, 2016

I have ordered two pairs of shoes for my son and received only one pair and was very disappointed. Shoes looked terrible and nothing like pictures, they were poorly made and looked cheap. I emailed tons of times but PerfectKicks did not reply. Then I went online and found their Instagram page and there were only positive comments which looked fake. I also left a comment there (the negative one) and it was deleted right away. I do not recommend buying from this seller.

PerfectKicks.net / scam

Jo
Nov 27, 2014

a friend of mine ordered a pair of authenic sneakers from them, the sales rep kim said they were 100 percent real, he ended up paying 400 dollars for them and when they arrived they were 100 percent fake sneakers, he then called his credit card company and filed a chargeback, they ending up posting his pictures and private info on their instagram account. thats extremely low, not only did they scam him out of his money but they harassed him online when he tried to get his money back! Lets shut these guys down

PerfectKicks.net / don't buy from them — total scam

Be
Oct 11, 2014

People, beware and don’t order from the website www.perfectkicks.net. I bought Jordans from them, but after I sent money through Western Union, I received the confirmation info. After 4 weeks my order hasn’t been delivered. The seller didn’t reply and impossible to get any info or money back. The website is total rip off and I won’t advise you to deal with them. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

PerfectKicks.net / seller is scammer and thief - no idea where my order is

Ne
Sep 20, 2014

I ordered Jordan shoes from the website www.perfectkicks.net and it was the worst experience in my life. I paid them about $300 and sent this payment through the Western Union, but these ### only sent me useless tracking number. I still have no idea where my order is. I already asked to return money back, but they told to wait and nothing happened. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?