Sort by: Date | Popularity

One Spirit Book Club Complaints & Reviews

One Spirit Book Club / Fraud

Ge
Gerald B on Feb 4, 2011

When signing up I was told there was an option where they wouldn't sent me anything unless I ordered an item, including the monthly selections. For me, this was the main selling point. Great, I never liked the hassle of each month (or 3wks) sending something in to say "no, please don't send me this months selection". Well it didn't work out that way and when I called to complain about them charging my visa for unrequested items, they told me I was wrong and at no time they agreed to our original stipulation. Talking to a supervisor was no help but was equally informed I wa...

One Spirit Book Club - Arizona / false reporting on my credit

Ro
Robin0914 on Jan 19, 2011

I joined One Spirit Book Club and got my first book...it wasn't a book I was interested in, so I went on the website and picked out the next months selection from the selection list and the following month recieved not the book I ordered but another that I did not want...fortunately the next few months were books that I did enjoy, but when I called and talked to customer service, they didn't seem to know or care that I was receiving books that I did not want or order. Apparently just joining the club allows them to send what ever they want and expect you to pay...I did pay my bill and...

One Spirit Book Club / No response

Ke

I have been recieving mailings from 2 different locations, One Spirit Book Club. right hand doesn't seem to know what the left hand is doing. They tell me my acct is past due. Not true. I have requested to be removed from their membership. Still getting stuff. I don't have names of people. I did request the Wolf at Twilight. The current online billing shows it as being requested twice. I did not do that. They sent a second copy which I refused. This is very frustating to me. I have a good credit record and do not wish it to be reported as otherwise due to the inefficency of this business.

One Spirit Book Club / i did not order any books at all.

I didn't order any books for them at all. never... they allowd someone else to us my name and address to oder books. i can't send them back due to the fact i don't have money too. i wouldn't even open it open had i known what it was. but i couldn't not till. i'm broke trying to two raise kids. i don't even have money to spend on something like that. do not send anymore books, ever again.

One Spirit Book Club / Unsolicited merchandise

I have been receiving books I have not ordered as though I were still a member of the club which I have not been since at least 2005. This last package is too large to send back so I am keeping is as unsolicited merchandise and will not be paying for something I DID NOT ORDER! Thank You Sandra Weppner