Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nicholasville University Complaints & Reviews

Nicholasville University / Fake university - frauds

An
Anastassiya on Nov 3, 2016

I have entered the University in Dec 2014 at Master Degree. They asked me to pay 1 950 $ and I began to study. I have passed only 3 courses and after that the telephone didn't answer and the website didn't work. In approximately 1.5 year (in October 2016) they have appeared and offered me the Fast Track. It means that I should pass only one Final Exam and then I can get the diploma. I have passed the exam but they told if I want to get the diploma I must pay 1450$ or 950$. 1450$ - if i want my diploma recognized worldwide, 950$ - if i want my diploma recognized only in several countries. I refused to...

Nicholasville University - Kentucky, Nicholasville / Website closed &email ids blocked

Bh
Bhaskar NUOSA on Sep 13, 2015

I have joined in this university to complete my PG course online, paid fee and enrolled as student in the month of Dec'2014.Now this website closed suddenly and unable communicate either through mail or phone. During initial telephone conversation he has sent one by one link to show all accreditation of GCC, INTERNATIONAL certificates of this university and he has told me the chat communication with all certificates will be mailed.But he has not sent any mail, that indicates fraud intention from the beginning, but I have ignored and paid the fee joined the course. Later on continuous follow up...

Nicholasville University / Fake university

Id
idris adediran on Aug 24, 2015

I enrolled for degree program in this so called nicholasville university, and i paid all my fees as they asked me to, but after their site is inaccessible. Please i will really appreciate if you can track this people .. My student id is 2014-12-316738

Nicholasville University / I feel like i have been cheated

Ri
Riffat Abbas Mirza on Jul 30, 2015

I had taken a BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAM in Hospitality management, had paid all dues they asked, my ID NO. 2015-01-280202 in the name of RIFFAT ABBAS MIRZA, , now looks like their website is closed, cant have access and cant study, please help me to find them or whom to complain, Thank you very much for your support, , RIFFAT ABBAS MIRZA EMAIL: dulmi512@yahoo.com contact: 00971506743421

Nicholasville University / Fake Master of Business Administration Degree

Ra
ramy mostafa1 on May 31, 2015

As communicated with many members of such University for the on-line e-learning for Master of Business Administration Degree, they started to offer for such scholarship and to be as regular student, they requested much money reached up to 45000 US$ to finalize accreditation, thesis, project, ...etc with dead line 31/05/2015 to receive the full package of my attested approved documents and they said that after that local authorities will communicate with me for further communication, but i am feeling that it is not real one since i tried to communicate with the university later several times but no answer. please guide me what shall i do?

Nicholasville University / I suspect Nicholasville university now as i have already enrolled for a Bachelor degree

Ud
udaya1900 on Jan 24, 2015

Dear Sirs/Madam I already enrolled for a online bachelor degree and suspect for their phone call again asking for money for legalizing and having me registered for government bodies of different educational ministries as I'm a UAE resident and sri Lankan citizen. I have paid 1898US $ ate the time of enrolment and now again they ask for this transaction 2750 US$ Approx.. please tell me if this Nicholasville university exists in US I have attached my receipt below. thank you