Sort by: Date | Popularity

Maskell Solutions Inc Complaints & Reviews

Maskell Solutions Inc / They still haven't provided loan, but asked for more money

Ze
Feb 12, 2015

I applied for the loan and the rep from the company Maskell Solutions Inc contacted me. He asked to provide money for 2 months in advance. Also he asked to pay for the secure deposit and different insurances. I paid and I have no money now, but these ### asked for more money and I have no idea what to do now. They haven’t provided any precise info about loan. I wanted to ask for the help, maybe someone can advise me something useful.

Maskell Solutions Inc / Avoid this place at all costs

Hi
Jun 19, 2012

Andrew Jones was my rep. And he said that I was qualify for a 5000.00 dollars loan. And I had to make a 2 months payments because the lender was afraid that I was a risk for them cause of my credit. So I sent out $500.00 dollars to a Nadine Clarke that is in Ontario Canada.And I had to go to Western Union to make the money order out. Then Andrew Jones said that my money should be in my account by the end of the day. So I called the next day and spoke to Andrew Jones and he said that I had to talk to their accounting office, so he connected me to their account and he said that I had to send...