Sort by: Date | Popularity

Magic Island Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Magic Island Technologies / Poor or nonexistent service for a steep fee already paid.

Pi

I am paying $65.00 a month for internet service that is unavailable more than it is available. I pay on the front end, so this company is receiving payment for poor or non-existent service. This is the biggest fraud I have ever been associated with. From what I hear from other soldiers, this is the norm rather than the exception.

Magic Island Technologies / Rip off

Be

I am a soldier in the U.S. Army, currently deployed to Iraq. The telecommunications company, Magic Island Technologies, that monopolizes our internet options here provides the worst service and price out of any ISP I have ever come across. Charging $65 for thirty days, or a meager 5 gigabytes of bandwidth, whichever comes first, their service is barely faster than dial-up most times of the day, making it increasingly difficult to reach loved ones back home. To give a disclaimer on my report, I do realize that in past years of the war that internet connectivity was extremely limited or...