Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mad Motors Complaints & Reviews

Mad Motors - Florida, Stuart / SOLD A PEICE OF CRAP

Mi
Sep 27, 2012

THEY SOLD ME A LEMON THATS ALL RUSTED UNDERNEATH VEHICLE FROM WATER DAMAGE AND ALSO MY BACK HATCH OFF THE TRUCK IS ABOUT TO FALL OFF DUE TO WATER DAMAGE . VEHICLE IS VERY UNSAFE SCARED TO PUT MY FAMILY IN IT IF THEY DO NOT RESOLVE MY ISSUE IT MIGHT HAVE TO COME DOWN TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND STANDING OUTSIDE THERE PLACE OF BISS WITH 5 OR 6 PEOPLE WITH SIGNS SAYING DONT BUY FROM HERE AND KEEPING THE TRUCK THERE TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT THEY DID TO ME. BETTER RESOLVE SOON ------- MIKE

Mad Motors - Florida, Stuart / fraud

Ma
Jan 29, 2011

these people buy junk cars from the auction fix them in their body shop in the back that they claim to rent out to the people...they are also involved with plottys a known fraud for turning back odometers..they sell flood, fire, and frame damaged vechilles, , make sure you get a carfax...they will "doctor" one if you get it from them...stay away!!

Mad Motors / Don't buy from them!

Je

I would just like to let everyone know not to do business with these people... They took a deposit for a vehicle that they pushed on me and then when I decided not to purchase the vehicle due to the fact that they were ripping me off, and the car was not worth what I would end up paying, they had the nerve to say they were keeping my deposit for their trouble and time. They are located on US1 om Stuart, Florida and I highly recommend that you not by a car or motorcycle from these bad business people.