Sort by: Date | Popularity

M-Net Complaints & Reviews

M-Net / Blasphemy

Ma
Jul 21, 2016

I recently watched the next series of Suits and was shocked at the number of times the actors blasphemed the name of Jesus Christ. I am a Christian and was deeply offended by this. Please remove this show from the channel ! Would this show be permitted if they blasphemed Mohammed in the same way?

M-Net / Program called Lucifer

Re
Feb 11, 2016

This program should immediately be removed from our screens... And you may well say if I don't like it, I can use my finger to switch it off... but it is not for myself, for I know very well what the producers of this program are up to, but it is for the impressionable young mind that I am appealing to your sense of morality and imploring you M-net, not to be associated with such obvious marketing of satan... portraying him as a good, witty, sleek guy... if only you knew what his modus operandi is, but it is because most people are oblivious to satan's plots and schemes (they think...

M-Net / MONEY OF A PERSON I DONT KNOW

Li

PLEASE CHECK IF THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, THEY WANT ME TO PAY MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNT AND I WILL RECEIVE MONEY FOR A WILL OF A PERSON BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ THAT I DONT KNOW. IF I INHERIT MONEY WHY DONT THEY DEDUCT THE MONEY THEY WANT ME TO PAY FROM THE ACCOUNT THEN PAY ME THE DIFFERENCE PLEASE CHECK IF THIS IS REAL THANKS LIMA [email protected]