Sort by: Date | Popularity

Love For Pugs Complaints & Reviews

Love For Pugs / scam dog breeder

Sn
Jan 25, 2014

DO NOT BUY FROM HER!! They will scam you through your love for a dog...I sent her money via paypal and kept in touch for 2 months. She would send me pics of my puppy and then later different pics of supposedly the same puppy!! Would never let me come see my pug puppy at her home..also wanted me to meet at Family Dollar..lol. But not with her, it would be a male family friend!! Uh hello, noooo..kept changing the dates and finally a red flag went up and I cancelled. Started a complaint with paypal and got all of my money back. She had numerous complaints from other honest people. This is the famillys' only source of income and they put pretty pics of puppies on their site but they are not legit!! Stay far away!!

Love For Pugs - Ohio, Cincinnati / Bad breeder/Scam Artist

Le
Mar 09, 2013

We found Love For Pugs on Hoobly. I contacted her about her pups and worked out a deal on two fawn female pups. I sent her a deposit via paypal towards the beginning of February. I then maintained email contact with her over the next month. We had set a date of March 9 for me to come down (a three + hour trip) and pick up my girls. In the process she gave me two different addresses one of them being her home and the other being a family dollar. However she led me to believe that both were her home address. About 15 minutes prior to my arrival at her address she emailed me and stated I would...