Sort by: Date | Popularity

Living In Comfort Complaints & Reviews

Living In Comfort / Stay away

Na

My husband ordered the Perfect Chair for my birthday and the C/Card was immediately charged. After a week of calling and the phone ringing out, he finally got Joyce on the line and asked for confirmation email, which he got. After 3 weeks of nothing further, and about 4 days of he and I phoning constantly, Joyce eventually decided to answer the phone and told us the factort in California (we're in CT) was closed and would open 12 noon our time and she would call me 12:30pm that day. Needless to say, after me calling the rest of the afternoon and following morning, she then decided to...

Living In Comfort / Horrible service

To

Horrible service, well actually no service. A vm msg saying to email website does not classify as customer service (this recording runs during their "normal business hours". They have yet to reply to any emails I have sent about the item that was ordered and yet to received. The two times that I was able to talk to someone they told me that my order was to be rec'd on x date. The day has come and gone. I will never purchase anything from them again. I wonder if they aren't just a big scam and I will never get the sofa that was purchased at all?