Sort by: Date | Popularity

lesfleurs.ch Complaints & Reviews

lesfleurs.ch / unethical, internet fraud

Re
Feb 04, 2018

The site advertised artisanal pink long stem roses with a vase to put the long stems in, the flowers that were delivered were a) not long stem b) looked like they came from a supermarket. Nor the colour of roses, or the type of vase described were delivered. Not only very rude on the phone, but the lady in charge refused to give full re-imbursement- and used the "not my responsibility" accusatory approach. Worst flowers I've ever given to anyone and not to the standard of that Ive received before or Ive ever seen in an artisanal shop and worst customer service one could ever expect.

lesfleurs.ch / They took money, but you didn't get flowers

Re
Aug 15, 2015

Terrible company. I have ordered two bouquets from the company www.lesfleurs.ch. I didn’t get the flowers, as well as the seller suddenly started to avoid me. Also money was taken on the same day, when I placed the order. And it was more than week ago. So, it seems that the company was real nightmare and scam, so avoid these artists and don’t pay them money.

lesfleurs.ch / They blocked my account and haven't delivered order

Ij
Oct 18, 2014

Scam, scam, scam. I placed order on the website www.lesfleurs.ch week ago. These ### charged me within couple of minutes, but they haven’t delivered my flowers. I tried to log into my account on the website, but the icon showed that my account was blocked. I have no idea why. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem, please post comments about your experience with them.

lesfleurs.ch / Don't buy from them – they didn't deliver orders

Ma
Jun 06, 2014

I ordered flowers through the website www.lesfleurs.ch. This website turned out to be scam, coz they charged me for the order and no guarantee was provided. After several hours I haven’t received any confirmation email. I sent multiple emails, but no response. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.