Sort by: Date | Popularity

Law Offices of Curtis O. Barnes Complaints & Reviews

Law Offices of Curtis O. Barnes / Harrassment/Threat/IGNORANCE

Mo
Aug 21, 2012

This guy keeps calling claiming he is calling from this law office! I have been in an accident which has caused me to have memory problems so I am doing this now before I lose this conversation! He called me at 10:35 today 8/21/12 and asked for Rob like he was a friend of his. (Rob is my husband) I said, "no he isn't here, he is working". He said, "Ok, thanks, I'll call him at work!" I said, "Whoa, what? You cannot call him at work!" He says, "Why not!" I said, "He can't take calls at work he could lose his job! Who is this?" He then proceeds to tell me he was calling from the...

Law Offices of Curtis O. Barnes / calls at work

Pa
Jul 26, 2012

I received a call from a Steve Blair from this office and told him absolutely not to call me at work. Today I received a second call from him and told him the same thing. He obviously cannot understand simple English and if my job is in jeopardy from his calls, he will be receiving calls from my attorney.

Law Offices of Curtis O. Barnes - California, Anaheim Hills / harrassment, lying, intimidation

La

I received a phone call from Mr. Castaneda threatening me. He said he was going to sue me if I didn't pay now. He was trying to intimidate me and harrassing me. I told him I didn't have the money and was I being sued now... he told me no, but did I want to take care of this in or out of court. he kept pushing me to pay right now and would let me get off the phone. I hung up on him.