Sort by: Date | Popularity

kicksbay Complaints & Reviews

kicksbay / The charges totaled over $2000

Sl
Mar 08, 2012

I recently ordered a pair of shoes through the kicksbay website and my card information was stolen. Two days after making my purchase, I had multiple charges on my bank account for different web purchases. The charges totaled over $2000. I had to file a fraud report and cancel my card.

kicksbay / Buyers beware of these shoe sites claiming to have authentic shoes

Os
Mar 08, 2012

I ordered a pair of retro 13 jordan shoes for my son for school. After I ordered I was told by a friend that this site sold fake shoes. I did not want to believe that I had just spent $106.00 on fake Jordans. I was very surprised to see what I received i the mail. First of all the box was severely damaged. I can deal with that but when I opened the package, the box that the shoes were in looked cheap and I was not the original jordan shoe box. When I saw the shoes that just made me flaming hot mad. They were very fake. Since the shoes were shipped from somewhere in China I didn't even...

kicksbay / Jordans just look and feel fake

Cl
Mar 08, 2012

I ordered two pair of Jordans, thinking they were real. They look as if someone spray painted the sides of my shoes and the stitching wasn't accurate. They just look and feel fake! I don't mind wearing replicas, just make sure they look and feel exactly like the real deal! Get it together.