Sort by: Date | Popularity

Kanner & Pintaluga Complaints & Reviews

Kanner & Pintaluga - Florida, Miami / Lawyers didn't inform about case and spoke in rude manner with me

Gi
Apr 19, 2014

I hired the lawyers from the company Kanner & Pintaluga. They took my case and won it, and they didn’t inform me about it. When I called them and asked about my case, the rude voice informed me that I won and they hung up on me. And it was so rude and unpleasant that I was upset. I really didn’t like that they took all things in secret and didn’t inform me about things. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this company.

Kanner & Pintaluga / Bad service

Re
Feb 23, 2014

I regret that I called to the company Kanner & Pintaluga. I hired the lawyer and hoped that he would help my company to solve all problems. But this lazy ### only asked money for the consultations and nothing. He couldn’t provide good job and high results. He did nothing and he didn’t care about clients. Don’t use them, because you will lose money and time. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.