Sort by: Date | Popularity

Jetlite Airways Complaints & Reviews

Jetlite Airways / Refund for cancellation

Dr

I booked ticket through web for flying from Hyderabad to Chenni in flight on 25/7/2017 in flight no. 494. As I could not travel, I requested the reservation staff in Hyderabd International Airport to cancel the same and refund the amount to the credit of my Credit Card. The details are as follows: 1) Name: Mr. Ravi Prakash 2) From : Hyderabd to Chennai 3) Date of travel: 25/07/2017 4) Ticket No. : 705240 2640811 5) PNR No. : HX3LQ 6) Order No. : 8987434 7) Price paid: INR 3, 225/- Simultaneously, I canceled the ticket of my son whose details. ) Name: Mr. Meher Karthik 2) From : Hyderabd to...

Jetlite Airways / Fake watch delivered

Ma

I was asked to scratch a card in order to win a prize as I was traveling with Jetlite. I won a Louis Quartz, which i was told would be give at a redemptive price of Rs. 500/-. I did so and was left aghast when I realized that the product delivered by the AVA merchandising company was a fake one. The warranty cards and the packaging it came with also turned out to be a cheap imitation. This is a very sorry state of affairs with one of the country's biggest airlines. I strongly suggest the consumers to beware of such dubious offers and discounts. In fact filing a writ complaint with the consumer protection cell would be helpful. Regards, Mathew Joseph.