Sort by: Date | Popularity

IMS Vacations Complaints & Reviews

IMS Vacations / This company is clearly a scam

Ri
Feb 29, 2012

My husband and i scheduled a trip back in June of 2010. We had to cancel the trip due to an unforeseen circumstance. We were told we had a year and 1/2 to reschedule the trip. I sent various emails and phone calls. Finally... I spoke with a person who said we were scheduled for a hotel in Cancun, and we should wait for a confirmation. 3 weeks go by no confirmation. I call back and the sales person says they will schedule me at OMNI resort instead, and mind you I am calling fro the Middle East, and the call is expensive. Later that day, I receive an email stating that my husband is not 30, so...

IMS Vacations / No reservation confirmation, calls & emails not returned

Ir
Feb 22, 2012

I made and paid for a vacation package May 13th with IMS. I was told I would recieve a reservation confirmation 3-5 days. I have recived nothing. I have made 5 phone calls, sent four emails and have yet to get any response. After paying for this package I looked up IMS and saw where SEVERAL complaints have been lodged against these folks. I see why. I need a confirmation on my vacation package so I can secure the rest of my travel plans.

IMS Vacations / Never, ever again would we consider doing business with the brokerage

Ju
Jan 16, 2012

On behalf of my daughter-in-law, my two sisters and myself, I arranged for reservations through IMS Vacations for a trip for the 4 of us to the Melia Caribe Tropical Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The entire episode beginning in November 2010 was a complete disaster. The reservations were made and the total amount of the vacation was remitted to IMS. We never received a confirmation for same. Many calls were made requesting and eventually demanding confirmation but still this did not occur. Finally, through email's to the resort we ascertained that no reservation was in their...