Sort by: Date | Popularity

Heartland Model Agency Complaints & Reviews

Heartland Model Agency - New Jersey, Delaware / Should I join?

Re
Sep 15, 2015

This isn't really a complaint I just need some advice. Last night after I was done modeling in Tiffany Fashion Week in New York I was approached by a man I think his name is jorgen but I don't know his last name. He told me that I did great in the show & that he wants to have me join the agency, should I or is it a scam? I've been with Barbizon which is a scam

Heartland Model Agency / They didn't pay for using our garden

Gr
Oct 12, 2014

We own the company, which has the great garden in front of the building. We got the phone call from the rep of the company Heartland Model Agency. He asked if he could make photo shoot in our garden. He offered money and we agreed. He arrived with the models and all his team, but after they finished, no one came to us and paid or told anything. They simply took their stuff and went away. We tried to reach them, but they ignored all our emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Heartland Model Agency / They ignore my calls.

Ka
Jan 22, 2013

Hello! I went to Heartland Model Agency to get into the background and modeling. They asked me to pay for a photography session which cost $734.50. Now I am calling them because the address that they give me for the photography session is not real. They ignore my calls.