Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hatchet Gear Complaints & Reviews

Hatchet Gear / Took my money but refuses to ship merch

Wh
WhatsItToYaBud on Mar 13, 2017

I ordered a jersey from Hatchet Gear with MY card. Enough money in the bank, correct information, but they claim suspected fraud and refuse to ship out my jersey. They took my money though! I have sent countless emails and called countless times. No response. Un-freaking-believable. I should have went with Twiztid Shop! Don't waste your money people. They scam you any way they can.

Hatchet Gear - Michigan, Farmington / No cancelation of order and shipped anyway

Ki
Kimberly Covington on Dec 4, 2012

After 2 emails and numerous phone call I finally cancelled the order on November 26th (I thought) and they said it would be 72 hours before my refund would show up in my pay-pal account (Never happened). On December 3rd I get an email stating that my order was shipped, This is the same order I canceled a week ago. Can not get anyone to return my call nor answer the phone. They will be turned into the BBB next.

Hatchet Gear / Racist merchandise

They are selling belt buckles with Nazi swastikas on them. You can clearly see the swastika being formed by the combined feet of four "Hatchetman", the logo used by Psychopathic Records. I understand that the swastika has many different meanings, but this one is clearly intended to cause emotional harm. Shame on these people.

Hatchet Gear - Texas / Racisim

This website is selling nazi propaganda but disguising it as musical merchandise. They ARE NOT SORRY IF THEY TRICKED YOU.