Sort by: Date | Popularity

Grace Removals Complaints & Reviews

Grace Removals / Stay away from them

Al

I was quoted an "all in" price to effect my move from Australia to USA. All of a sudden, at the minute it comes for me to pay, I received an invoice for $2, 000 more than their quotation. On emailing their sales manager Shaun Perkins, he emails me back and says, well, we didn't allow for packing your wine and there has been an increase in shipping costs... lies. Absolute lies. I had someone with me when I was quoted to ensure that what was said actually transpired. Thank goodness I did. I was quoted full packing as all movers do. I would be extremely skeptical of any quote Grace Removals gave you and suggest you use someone else for your move.

Grace Removals - Queensland / Goods damaged

Dr

Pros: The office staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating, very reasonable quote as well compared to other companies. The actual removalists were very pleasant to deal with as well. Cons: The state my shipment of goods arrived in at the destination. Everything left clean (even the computer desk which the uplift form marked as soiled/dirty, not even dust was on that). Everything arrived covered in dirt. Not dust, this was dirt. I did expect a certain amount of dust would arrive with the goods, but not dirt and dead insects. All the boxes left in good condition. All the...