Sort by: Date | Popularity

Farm Bureau Home Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Farm Bureau Home Insurance - Tennessee, Chattanooga / won't pay on a claim

Na
Mar 20, 2015

I bought my house in 2010. I had my home inspection and my insurance company did their inspection. Now my floors are falling in and my walls are cracking!! I put in a claim with my insurance company. they sent somebody out here. Then I get a letter from them saying they won't pay because it was pre-existing!! Well, I didn't know what was happening, my inspection didn't show anything. So now what do I do??

Farm Bureau Home Insurance - Georgia, Cairo / Policy canceled after claim

Sl
Aug 24, 2011

I have been a customer with GFB since 1999, I had one claim for 400 when my well got hit by lightning back in 2004. We had a bad storm in April of this year. The storm tore half the shingles off my roof, causing my roof to leak. I called Georgia Farm Bureau they said it would be 2-3 weeks before they could come look at it, to do what I could to keep it from leaking until then. I went to Lowes and had to buy 3-4 tarps to cover my roof to keep it from leaking. Georgia Farm Bureau finally sent someone out and said they would pay for the roof to be repaired. I figured 5-6k to replace the roof...