Sort by: Date | Popularity

Express clothing store Complaints & Reviews

Express clothing store - California, San Jose / Wrong Charge

Lo
Jul 26, 2012

I have called your company to complaint about this charge. I got to know about this charge in 2010. the company has my address and record, for them to informed me of this new charge to my account. When I called your customer service she told me and advice to write to your dispute department to complaint and explain the problem. I have never charge this amount to this card and if I did would not have been that amount. My account reference is #324554695 I am requesting for the initial store to send me a detail statement of what is was expend in their credit card i do refuse to pay for something I didn't expend at that store.

Express clothing store - Missouri, St Peters / Discrimination

Re

I have been dignosed with a neuraliga disorder and have hospitalized all summer, the day i decided to visit this store Express to shop for something to wear to a doctor's appointment. I was rushed a soon as i enter the store as i began to pick my selections i was rushed by every sales associate including the manager. I could'nt remeber what outfits went with what because of the associates taking every thing that i selected. I never felt so degraded before, until this experince with the staff on September 07, 2008 at exactly 12:30 am. I'm going to contact the eeoc and file a...