Sort by: Date | Popularity

Excel Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews

Excel Telecommunications - Texas, Irving / Cancellation of Service

Bi
Aug 23, 2011

I was reviewing my 91 yr old father's phone bills & noticed that he was being charged almost $9.00 monthly for Excel long distance service. Then I realized that any long distance calls he had made were actually being billed by a different company. My father & I called the 800 # on the Excel portion of the bill to cancel, but were told that to cancel service we had to call a different # the following day. I checked their web site & it stated that in order to cancel, you should call the very 800 # I had called. I called back & this time I was told that yes we could cancel service thru thi...

Excel Telecommunications / Watch your bills

Va

I had service and cancelled with Excel over a year ago. Out of the blue I now have charges on my bill for long distance that I never activated. When I called they kept saying I had active service with them. When I asked who activated it and when it was activated all they can say was I activated it. They have absolutely NO back records of my previous plan. Overall this experience and my last was that they have horrible customer service. My whole family has cancelled service with them. Consumers beware and do your research before ordering service.