Sort by: Date | Popularity

Eric Lee Santistevan Complaints & Reviews

Eric Lee Santistevan - Colorado, Pueblo / Addicted To Drugs Stole Money

Da
darrelrael on May 21, 2015

I would strongly advice everyone to avoid Eric Lee Santistevan at all costs unless you want your items taken from you. I was just introduced to him from a friend and we all went over to my place to chill for the day. It was all cool and we all hung out a few times without a problem. One time he came by just by himself and we hungout for a few hours. I went to use the bathroom and came back out and he was gone. He took $240 I had under my table which I had just placed there moments before he arrived. I was planning on paying bills and knew exactly where I placed it. From the short time of...

Eric Lee Santistevan - Colorado, Pueblo / Sexual Molester

Th
THEWARNING on Jun 5, 2013

We hired Eric to do regular work on our home and even work on our vehicles that we owned. One of our neighbors alerted me about Eric and mentioned that he was arrested many times before. Come to find out, he has a scary past of getting arrested for a sex related crime against a child. He is a sex offender and is very dangerous. He became extremely angry with me after I brought up the comments my neighbor mentioned. He then broke my window and proceeded to leave my property. He married Jessica in 2009 and is considered a dangerous man.