Sort by: Date | Popularity

Edenwald Management Office Complaints & Reviews

Edenwald Management Office - New York, Bronx / Tenants selling drugs out of apt.

Wa
Sep 12, 2016

Other tenants have called 311 for the loud music and the smell of weed. All the police can do is knock on the door and give them a warning and tell them to stop because it's there privacy what they do in there Apt. The Tenants at 1170 East 229th Street Apt. 6B are selling drugs, marijuana. you can smell it every day from 6pm to 7pm every day. People are at the door just waiting to buy product. Three Young kids about 25 to 30 share the Apt. Loud music is also a problem with this Apt while getting high.

Edenwald Management Office - New York, Bronx / Fraud regarding Paid Rent

Ca
Apr 26, 2013

To Whom It May Concern: I live at 1153 229th Drive South, Apt. 3D with my husband and 4 full time students, now my rent is FULLY paid and just I received a rent payment letter in the mail stating that I own this month's rent of 254.00 and a legal fee of $40.00. When in fact, I only own next month's rent, which will be paid on the 1st. of May because I'm on Social Security Disability. Furthermore, I called the Edenwald Management Office, they stated that the Marshal will appear on May 16, 2013 to evict my family. How can that be? Why are they making up false calculation...