Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ducati Miami Complaints & Reviews

Ducati Miami - Florida, Miami / Unethical Business Practice and No Response from GM

Re
Oct 10, 2015

A verbal agreement between two dealers and Ducati Miami broke that agreement! I was told by Hector Falero that he would purchase our 2014 Ducati Multistrada that we took in on trade for a customer as per the agreement with Ducati Miami. We would not have taken this bike in on trade with our customer as we do not have the finances to pay it off but Hector told me he would give us $11, 800.00 for the bike so we did it. Now he states he cannot buy it!!! This has put our finances in dire stress. I have called but he states there not willing to do anything and he states it's out of his hands! I...

Ducati Miami - Florida, Miami / Scam Artists, Unauthorized Work, Do NOT Do Business With Them

St
Apr 04, 2012

On 8/20 I left my Ducati 1198 for 10000Mile service with Ducati of Miami. On 9/3/11 I received an email from Ducati "ATTACHED YOU WILL FIND THE R.O WITH THE BALANCE PENDING. THE BIKE COULD BE PICKED ANYTIME AFTER MONDAY 5th." On the attached R.O. the total of invoice $1, 483.54 There is a $35 fee for bike wash which was waived. On 9/9 Ducati Wrote : the hand wash was free of charge when the bike was ready. since the bike has been for a long time at the dealership in the garage it needed to be washed again, and this time was a detail wash. the bike is ready for pick up. Let me know if when...