Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cupid PLC Complaints & Reviews

Cupid PLC / SCAM

Vi
Oct 20, 2013

I was running through my bank statements for all the cards I have and discovered that one of them is being charged by someone called Cupid PLC for past 3 months. I have no idea what this company is all about and it is even bigger mystery for me how they’ve managed to get my financial information and get my credit card charged. Please make sure you stay away from this company.

Cupid PLC - Scotland, Central, Edinburgh London / Unauthorised Use of Personal Photographs for Advertising

Lo
Aug 24, 2012

I was absolutely horrified recently when both a customer and a friend informed me that they had seen dating agency advertising banners on UTube and Facebook with my face. I was sent copies of these advertisements and was furious that Mature Dating UK was using a picture of me to advertise their company. I found out that this company is a subsidiary of Cupid PLC and immediately contacted them. Upon relaying my complaint to the call advisor, I was told in very poor english by a call representative, Isaac, that he would not be passing this onto management and I would have to put my complaint in...

Cupid PLC / Charged my Credit Card without Permission

So
Jun 30, 2011

Hi, I subscribed for the cupid online dating for the trial pack but I did not like it so unsubscribed the service the same day. Inspite of this they have charged my card on 30 jun 2011. Even after the deactivation of subscription, I was not able to use the service. Sonu Vishvakarma Mob:+91-[protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com