Sort by: Date | Popularity

Budget Savers Monthly Complaints & Reviews

Budget Savers Monthly / Scam

Ph
PHP

I was enrolled in Budget Savers Monthly after my husband told the people on the phone NO...we were not interested, did not want this, and DO NOT enroll us in anything. Today I see they have taken money from my bank account. They took $1.00 in August, and took $29.95 in September for something they were told we did not want! I called them today and was told they would cancel my membership and refund my money. I still haven't seen a credit for my money in my bank statements. This company is scamming people out of money. When you tell someone NO...that means NO. That doesn't mean it's alright to steal money from their bank account!

Budget Savers Monthly / SCAM!

They take $40 out of my card every month for about 5 months when i was under the impression the first month would be $1 and from there on $20.. Even 20$ would not be worth what i was promised to get in return.. i got NOTHING.. no coupons as promised, no gas card, no walmart card.. NOTHING I was dumb to agree but i figured 20$ a month to be sent coupons all month long sounded ok and i could "cancel at any time". THAT IS B.S.!!! I went to their website for a phone number and get this.. there is one on there! I called my bank to explain my problem and they gave me a phone number.. i called to cancel in...