Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bat Cave Cattery Complaints & Reviews

Bat Cave Cattery / Sick kittens and the breeder vanished

Di
May 26, 2014

Don’t buy from Melissa MacPherson of Bat Cave Cattery. This breeder rips off and provides sick kittens. I bought kitten from her, and after several weeks it turned out that the kitten had tumors. I called to the breeder and she agreed to provide refund, but after several days she vanished and stopped to reply to my phone calls and emails. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest breeder.

Bat Cave Cattery / Sick Devon Rex

Ca
May 18, 2014

Bought an adult female Devon Rex, sneezing upon arrival. She won't allow anyone to visit her cattery at home because it makes her kids uncomfortable. Vet exam showed evidence of Herpes infection, which I treated. Then I found lumps on this kitty's mammary glands. I had her less than 2 weeks and made the heartbreaking decision to surrender her. I was offered a healthy kitten then the breeder changed her mind, refunded half my money for the original cat. I begged for the cat back and was denied. She is now SHOWING the cat with tumors. She broke my heart selling me a cat that needed...