Sort by: Date | Popularity

AUL Warranties Complaints & Reviews

AUL Warranties - Maryland, Baltimore / WILL NOT PAY!!!!

Ro
Dec 04, 2012

Ive had my car for 8 months now, I bought it used ... Its A 2006 Chrysler Pacifica. So It started running funny where it wont go over 40 mile hour without the motor violently shaking the entire car! We took it to one of the shops on their list and they ave me a 1200 dollar estimate. They sent their little inspector out there and AUL is trying to ONLY PAY FOR 400 dollars of it! I Have The VINTAGE Warranty and all of this should be covered! Thats why I paid 1500 Bucks for it!!! I AM INFURIATED! Who is watching these companies???? I dont have 1200 dollars with 2 kids being this close to christmas! Now i have to fle litigation and hope ill get my money back EVENTUALLY! AUL IS A SCAM!

AUL Warranties - North Carolina / Refusal to Pay

Mt
May 08, 2012

ANY CONSUMER who has purchased a [protected] Nissan Pathfinder please note: AUL Administrators WILL NOT honor their warranty if the transmission and/or power train has FAILURE due to radiator issues. I bought a warranty thinking that I was safe for at least 3 years or 50, 000 miles; however, the radiator leaked some coolant into the transmission causing the transmission to burn up and FAIL. AUL refused to pay for any cost related to this incident and I only owned the car for 30 DAYS!!! Lets just say, if you DO NOT buy the AUL warranty, all of you [protected] Nissan Pathfinder/Xterra owners will save $1, 000.00 dollars off of your bill for this incident; which by the way was $4, 900.00 dollars.