06:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fast Food Restaurants

Burger King / I am complaining about service.

Ho May 14, 2019 Review updated:

Hello,
I would like to start by saying that I am 61 yrs. old, and a long time customer of Burger King...or I was, every time I go into the Elgin, IL. store they get something wrong, and all my orders are small, (whopper, jr.whopper, sm. fry) not a hard order.
But today will be my last, never in my life have I had to deal with such incompetent [censored]s, they repeat the order back to me and still get it wrong. So good bye Burger King, and be sure to know that I will pass the word that Burger King hires inadequate [censored]s to operate the stores.
Hope you can fix your problem.

Jerry Arndt

5/14/2019

Comments

•   May 14, 2019

Jeezus Jerry, do you kiss your mother with that 61year old mouth?

• Tr
      May 15, 2019

@bearfaer He speaks the truth! Any 11 or 12 year old would do a better job than the folks most fast food places have ‘working’ there now. Drive thru all about speed, not accuracy, any more. Counter orders suffer because of lazy folks in a hurry.

•   May 15, 2019

@Trabieso Then why don't you and Jerry get jobs there and show them how it's done???

• Km
      May 15, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Wouldn't do no good. I have tried working with people who are incompetent at their jobs. Tried to teach and train them in a calm manner, and in almost every circumstances they become combative saying it's too complicated or too hard. I try to get them to remain calm and have confidence that they can do it and eventually it will come naturally but eventually the start shutting down or quit. Although a good employee can be a double edged sword. If they actually do take to my training they usually quit also, but the reason they quit isn't because they can't do the job but because they are too good to be stuck in a low pay dead end job and go on to better jobs that pay a living wage. The OP is right to be upset about these employees being incompetent, but given the nature of the business you also have to expect the staff to be incompetent. Basically if you go to one of these businesses you have to expect to be dissatisfied with everything.

•   May 15, 2019

@Kmart 9459 And welcome to the world of learned helplessness. Where we will pay you to sit on your ass, drink, doobie, and bump uglies.