Buffalo Wild Wings / rude service table 335/1 6:11 pm 8/13/2019
My server was hostile when she came to my table. I inquired about the Tuesday wing special. Server Kelsey curtly replied that it was the same as every other Tuesday night. I thought it was a reasonable question; and I deserve a polite response.
Later I ordered wings and Kelsey took my order at warp speed, making it evident that she didn't care what I wanted and that I was imposing on her time by trying to order food. She spent an additional 15 seconds at my table during the rest of my visit.
I don't know this person; but she doesnt need to be representing your company with such a hostile attitude. I considered that she was going to challenge me to a fight. She should be assigned to a station far away from customers
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill And Bar - poor customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bad customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - service complaint
- Buffalo Wild Wings - wings/customer service
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. - management