Buffalo Wild Wings — house samplers
We ate at Buckhannon WV BDUBS on Sunday September, 29 at around 6pm. My husband and I both ordered house samplers, both with boneless Asian zing. His sampler came with pickles instead of onion rings and honey bbq wing instead of onion rings.
My sample had everything correct except raw, cold, onion rings. I was ringing water out of them they were so raw. Mozzarella sticks, cold and cheese inside was hard. I don't raise a fuss in a restaurant because I know it's not the waiters fault. We eat at BDUBS quite often and this was the worst experience we've ever had. I even had to ask the waiter for forks, which should be a common thing, but we didn't get any until I requested them. My daughters meals were fine.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill And Bar - poor customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bad customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - service complaint
- Buffalo Wild Wings - wings/customer service
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. - management