Bright Forest Technology / rm williams boots

1 Australia Review updated:

Purchased two pairs of RM Williams boots from an advertisement on Instagram.
Site looked exactly the same as the RM Williams website but was www.hotsohohut.online Received order conformation & payment acknowledgement.
Emails sent from [protected]@customercentrehome.com with tracking details.
Parcel arrived 3 weeks later but was a cheap imitation scarf.
Payment made with Visa Card.
Looks like i have been scammed.

Ma
Apr 27, 2019

Comments

• Vi
      May 02, 2019

on 03/04/2019 i have ordered a pair of ladies shoes with the cost of 77.94USD and didn't received it up to now, i emailed them 3 times and never get a reply back . unfortunately i didn't know that this is a scam and i have lost a-lot of money while i lost my job and that was a treat for my birthday for my self.

• Di
      May 03, 2019

Yep its a total scam. I ordered two pairs of RM Williams boots, also checked the website. RMWshop. Given a tracking number. What arrived was a cheap copy scarf. Its a deliberate scam, not an error. They get a tracking number by throwing in something worth a couple of dollars. Communicate up to when the fake parcel arrives. Then disappear. Very disappointed and angry.

• Fr
      May 07, 2019

Exactly the same here I ordered 4 pairs of boots on 2/4/19 also a birthday present for myself via Instagram on rmonline with bill under Bright Forest Technology, It looked legitimate, I questioned them immediately and they sent me the tracking number, all was on track, then their number stopped tracking, a dodgy cheap scarf arrived and they disappeared. Ive chased them repeatedly no answers. Shonky these scams need to be stopped. I will hunt them down and expose them.

• Ev
      May 21, 2019

All more of the same unfortunately - I placed an order with them thinking they were legitimate (advertisement appeared with Etsy listing) and all was fine until the tracking number showed that the parcel had been delivered (to no one) and no parcel of course had arrived.
    Chasing the company multiple times they blame the local post office etc.
    Totally not to be trusted from what I read now and I wish I had known whom this outfit was before placing an order ... I did not know it operated out of China nor that they are a scam artist. Very unimpressed.