Brenda Diane MullisBand of Gypsies

S

I have been tracking these characters for over a year now. I think I might can help with information on these people. I will have to
check you out before giving it up though--seriously, I do not trust anyone on here any more! ; )

nottoday1 Oct 08, 2020

• Co
    ConBeGone Nov 11, 2020

@nottoday1 I would just stay away from her if I were you.
    In fact, if I were you I would call the police.
    She has been arrested many times, has had warrants for her arrest many times and has served time for fraud many times.
    So it’s very possible that she has a warrant or at the very least is on probation. So call the police.

• Ju
    justice 23 Aug 25, 2016

This report is for con artists duo. They claim to be husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, divorced etc...whatever works to get away but they continue to work together. Her name is Brenda Diane Mullis with birthdate of 9-3-1959. You can check the Orange County (California) superior court records for information on her past history and aliases.

She frequently changes her websites, name, address. She does not own a car or anything in her name. The websites are under Craig Yost (for now). She has several cases under different names including Bren Cantu.

1. Claims to be a hardcore Christian (in some cases a pastor)
    2. She does not own a house or a car
    3. Promises results that seem too good to be true and never delivers
    4. Find out the proof of how she plans to deliver on her promises (ex flier distribution)
    5. Claims to have over 30 years in sales and marketing (but her lack of knowledge in many areas will clue you in)
    6. ONLY ACCEPTS CASH OR CHECK
    7. Gets angry when you ask questions
    Tips
    1. Before signing look up her business license to see who's name it is under
    2. Check the business license
    3. Check all of the references of business she says she's owned in the past
    4. Never give her cash or check
    5. Check IDs before signing anything with an individual (she will sign a contract no problem...it will just be under a fake name).
    6. Trust your gut (everyone I know involved had the same feeling that something was not right...trust it... con artists are good talkers).

nottoday1 Oct 08, 2020

@justice 23 Does anyone have a picture of Brenda Diane Mullis? I think she might be in my town. She's going by Diane Mullis and I'm very suspicious. She has taken money from me.