BR InterviewingScam

J

I don't appreciate getting a call from an "interviewing" company, since I'm unemployed, I thought it was a REAL interviewer...how tacky to scam people in need of a job...why not use the word "survey", because ultimately that's what this company is. Besides other choice words I could think of to call them!

• Bo
    Bob Frankinhills Aug 29, 2018

BR called me. Asked a few meaningless questions...I answered. No big deal . Didn't bother me.

• Aa
    Aaron Braun Jun 19, 2018

This company is evil. I have asked them to stop calling and that seems to only enticed them more to keep calling. At least a dozen times a day. These people are human parasites. The absolute scum of humanity. FCC had better do something about these worthless food eaters whose only purpose in life is to scam, aggravate, and parasite off other people.