Bounce.mobiUnwanted subscription to bounce games

P

I was subscribed to bounce.mobi without my consent or Knowledge. Please ban these people from your network.

They have scammed me out of AED 240 dirhams in the last few months. They claim I must have clicked on an advert which I never do. I also HATE mobile games so would never voluntarily click on one.

This is the email I get from their support and I suspect its a standard form mail

Hello,
You were subscribed to the Bounce.mobi Gaming Portal at a cost of 10 AED per week. Our records show that you interacted with one of our advertisements. This took you to our subscription page where you then confirmed your subscription on the 26th August 2016 whilst browsing on your phone using a data connection. I have attached a picture of the type of subscription page which you interacted with in order to join this service. You will notice that the subscription page clearly shows all details of the service.
This subscription was cancelled on the 16th January 2017 and you will no longer receive any charges from this service.
Upon clicking to subscribe to the service we immediately text you with full details of the service, including the costs incurred, and how to unsubscribe from the service and our helpline number should you have any other queries. The first 24 hours was free and all our users are free to unsubscribe at any point.
I hope the above helps to explain why you have been charged by us for this product. However, if you have any other questions please feel free to email me back.
Kind Regards
Emma
Bounce.Mobi

Maria Boicu Sep 21, 2018

Can someone sollve my problem? I never play games so how I subscribe my self in this rubbish. How can someone stolen my money?l struggle to pay my mortgage, how can you STOP my money without my accept. Can someone answer to my please. M.Boicu [protected]