Botach TacticalDid not receive my product

T

I ordered Lasermax Green Laser and push pad which was to arrive on 17SEP09 and never did. They gave me a tracking number and everything. I gave it a day and still no arrival of my product. Then I made a call to UPS and they told me that there is no trace of them even picking up a package. So, I called Botach and no answer for two days. The third day I called and a woman answered the phone and I gave my compliant telling them that I never received my package and what can they do. She told me that she will make a call with UPS and find out on her end what happen. The phone conversation ended by her telling me that she will give me a call back. Well, it has not happen and I'm still out of about $400.00. It is now the 21SEP09 and still trying to get back with them if that is possiable.