Bob Evans Restaurants — service and management
I took my family out to breakfast because they wanted to eat at Bob Evans. So I took them to the one that they like to go to and we waited 40 minutes before we got a drink.
We waited over an hour and still didn't have our food. I informed the manager of what was going on and he stated he would give a discount that I never received just free drinks. I did not eat my food because I had lost my appetite at that point. I gave the opportunity to the manager to speak with me, and he walked past me, and I still did not receive the discount that he had promised. I paid for my bill and left unsatisfied. On the wall in the restaurant it states that families will be glad they shared a table with us, I for the second time am not glad that I chose to eat there. I am wondering what could be done here, and I do understand it you can have a bad day at a restaurant, I myself spent over 20 years working in restaurants and in management. I also know that you have to make sure that the customer is somewhat happy before they leave. Please respond.
More Bob Evans Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - bad food and service