Blue Apple DiamondFalse advertising, fraud

D

I PURCHASED THE FOLLOWING ON EBAY FROM BLUE APPLE DIAMONDS (ALSO KNOWN AS NATURAL DIAMOND CENTER, THE LOOSE DIAMOND INC, DIAMONDS BY DINO)

2.41 tcw Princess Certified H VS2 Diamond Three 3-Stone Engagement... ([protected])
center diamond: 0.91 ct VS2 H
additional 1.50 ct in setting, all VS2 H color

I received:

1.61 tcw Diamond Three 3-Stone Engagement ring
.90 ct center (approx) I1 clarity, fracture filled and J color
additional 0.70 ct in setting
but with a false certificate and appraisal claiming:
2.41 tcw Princess Certified H VS2 Diamond Three 3-Stone Engagement ring
center diamond: 0.91 ct VS2 H
additional 1.50 ct in setting, all VS2 H color

This company is famous for selling you one thing and sending out something completely different with false certificates and appraisals.
Anyone who leaves negative feedback on EBay for them is bribed (they will give money) into removing it.
After 4 months of back and forth with them, including sending the ring back and receiving another claiming to be a VS1 G (actual is SI2 at most) they have stated that there is nothing else they can do to remedy and it is not their fault if I am not happy with what I have purchased. They are content to leave it at that as I waited patiently for them to remedy the situation and by then my time was up for leaving EBay feedback

ds2 Mar 02, 2015

They don't get suspended . They get tired of being contacted by people they've ripped off and close one store and open another on ebay. I've known of this since 2011 and so has ebay yet they continue to let them do business

bobbi_mcghee Mar 02, 2015

It looks like both of their eBay accounts (redchairdiamonds & devatashbeluchi) have been suspended. Their website devatashbeluchi.com does not seem to be loading. If I had to guess, this company is in the process of 'rebranding' themselves once again.

ds2 Feb 26, 2015

I would consider hitting ebay with a lawsuit. They've been made aware of this con artist numerous times, have been given proof in writing of all of Dino's tactics that are against ebay policy, yet ebay continues to allow them to rip people off.

• By
    byroncastillo Feb 26, 2015

unfortunately, I have a bad experience as well. I purchased a "certified " ring, with a $7000appraisal. But I took it to a local jewelry store to resize it, but I found out that the ring is only worth $1200 and I bought it for $2500. It was purchased from redchair diamonds, but on the appraisal paperwork it said it was from davatashbeluchi . They're both out of eBay and they're not responding to my emails and their phones are disconnected, so it seems like I'm screwed with a cheap ring. What can I do? are they running under another name?

bobbi_mcghee Aug 01, 2014

Tlddiamonds (the loose diamond) on eBay is now going by redchairdiamonds (red chair diamonds). Their old tricks continue.

bobbi_mcghee Jul 17, 2014

My experience is that they steal the intellectual property and photos from reputable businesses and continue to do so even after being contacted. This is their common business practice and it appears that it will continue.

ds2 Jul 17, 2014

Bobby...what's your experience with the great "Dino"?

bobbi_mcghee Jul 17, 2014

This company is now calling itself devatashbeluchi (Devatash Beluchi)

Their Ebay stores & their websites use stolen photos from other jewelry designers and vendors. They sell poorly made products and have many, many bad reviews. They continue to change the names of their businesses to be able to hide behind their lies and fraud.

BUYERS BEWARE.

ds2 Nov 06, 2013

Correction : the new name is devatashbeluchi

ds2 Nov 06, 2013

Looks like they are up to their usual tricks.
    They have also changed the blue apple diamonds name to : devatashbeluchi
    Maybe you should add : google seller name before purchase! To your review. It might save other people from making the same mistake.

• Do
    Don Hendo Nov 06, 2013

This company are the biggest scammers, amongst other names. Stupid me purchased a 3 Diamond ring with the main diamond 1 carat VS1, and received something extremely inferior and poor quality. They agreed to exchange the ring upon me paying for an independent valuation and certificate. The valuer refused to value the ring due to its poor quality and save me the embarrassment. The ring was exchanged and I received something that was even worse, plus a claw broke. I corresponded with Michael from Loose Diamond throughout the whole process.

To cut a long story short, I received the purchased price back, although due to residing in Australia, I was liable for the taxes as they would not further negotiate with anymore refund. I spoke to Ebay and they took action and then called Paypal, who could not assist due to the timeframes. I threatened to take them to task with Ebay's recommendations and contact FBI (Internet fraud). Michael and the Loose Diamond changed their tune. They also had the audacity to want to charge me a restocking fee. In the end, they folded, and I didn't have to pay that. Gosh I was peeved.

I want people out there to know, STAY A MILE AWAY from them and their affiliated companies. I will still pursue the taxes, as I am a dog without a bone. All I did wrong was purchase an Engagement Ring in good faith, thinking they were honest and trustworthy. Never again. I now deal with my local jeweller who has educated me in Quality and Service. Additionally, beware of any appraisals, as any merchant can put any price they think the ring is worth. This is not a legal document, nor will it reflect the value of the merchandise.

ds2 Jun 24, 2013

Oddly enough, the positive review was posted by an employee of The Loose Diamond Inc.

ds2 May 24, 2013

Hard to believe. I now have written confirmation from 22 of their customers. All went through the same thing. Ooooops...we sent you the wrong stone...we will replace it...send your ring back...

Once they recieve the merchandise :

You need to remove all negative feedback and comments or we won't send you the replacement.

FYI...even the better business bureau called them out on their practices

• Di
    diamondsguy May 24, 2013

I purchased a 3 carat diamond engagement ring certified by GIA and was exactly as described. The certificate and appraisal were both authentic. I would recommend purchasing any diamonds from them at either GIA or EGL certified. Otherwise stay away.

ds2 Mar 12, 2013

Unfortunately I found out all of this information after the fact. When I ordered I did not know all of the business names and if you look at their ebay feedback, it is 100% positive. Somehow every time someone leaves negative feedback for them (I have checked daily) it disappears within 2 days.

• Th
    The Ogre Mar 12, 2013

So they are famous for ripping people off and yet you still ordered from them?

ds2 Mar 11, 2013

These people operate on EBay and online.
    Their various names include:
    bridalqueenjewelry,
    blueapplediamonds,
    naturaldiamondcenter,
    diamondsbydino,
    majestic_diamonds,
    naturalpinkdiamonds.
    Along with : the loose diamond inc