Bloombex Optionsbinary trading

P

I decided to try to suppliment my income through Binary Trading. I contacted Bloombex Options and deposited $US500.00 dollars in my account to trade with. I was then contacted and told that they would make far more money for me if I increased my stake to $US10, 000.00. I started to deposit more funds in my account at Bloombex when I got another phone call telling me they could make 85% profit if I increased my stake to $US100, 000.00 and they were demanding that I tell my bank to do things to suit Bloombex. At this stage I got annoyed and decided I did not want to have anything more to do with Bloombex and asked them to return my money and close my account. I met all of their requirements for withdrawing my money but for the last six weeks they are just ###ting me and I am still waiting for $US3496.00.You can not trust the following people; TOMAS DAIMON, head financial advisor, MARIA LYNCH, Bloombex compliance dept, STEPHEN GRAM, Bloombex compliance dept, RILEY BUTLER, Bloombex compliance dept., . More names will be provided at a later date.

RESOLVED

• Sc
    Scarlett Hart Sep 09, 2016

Hello,

I’m the Customer Relations Manager at Bloombex Options.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment that you have experienced in dealing with our services.

I’m here to provide assistance with any issue that you might have.

Please contact me at my email [email protected]

Cheers,