Blinq.com — product issues with a used canon printer from blinq
I had purchased a used Canon printer from the Blinq website. When the package came in the mail it had an Inspection guarantee sticker on the outside. After opening and connecting the printer and spending time with the Canon support line it was determined that the printer was defective and not functional. Fortunately, I was able to return the product to Blinq and they sent another used Canon printer of the same model. This second printer connected and worked. However, just recently I tried printing something in color and the colors were off. Again after spending time with the Canon support line it was determined that I had another defective printer. Unfortunately this time I found the issue shortly after Blinq's 30 day return policy. After contacting Blinq again this time they said there was nothing they could do for me and would not issue a refund for the defective product they sent, which they claim to have inspected. I will never purchase from this company again. They send defective used products they claim to have inspected and will not back the product if an issue is detected beyond their rigid 30 refund period.
More Blinq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blinq.com - false advertising
- Blinq - blinq is not to be trusted!
- Blinq.com - payment processing and shipping
- Blinq.com - false advertising & unfair biz practice
- Blinq - bought brand new, but they gave me refurbished
- Blinq.com - ridgid compact trim router
- Blinq.com - late refund
- Blinq.com - wrong item... twice!!!
- Blinq.com - lenovo laptop
- Blinq.com - buyer beware