Black Card ReplicasThey are a fraud

S

They will steal your money and not send you what you paid for. There site will go on and on how they are legit and they will even send you video proof. Its all a scam do not send these guys any money or information. They will answer your e-mails and then once you pay stop responding to you.

[protected]@blackcardreplicas.co
[protected]@blackcardreplicas.co

This site is a full fraud do not send them any money. They go by multiple names such as Robert Carsten and Brian Hasson and many other fake names.

Do NOT SEND THEM MONEY unless you want to get fully scammed!!!

• Mo
    moose.d.hacker Oct 11, 2012

I sent this company 395 more than 30 days ago, I was won over by the "video proof card"
    nevertheless to this date NOTHING has happened.
    After 21 days & plenty patience, I sent an email inquiry and (1) phone call, which have both gone ignored.
    it doesnt look good, since they state in FAQ's the whole thing takes approx. 10-14 days
    I somewhat expected an email stating they were overwhelmed with orders, however
    this has not been the case.
    I spent $395.00+western union fee, so YOU wont have to (thumbs down)

• Be
    Ben Riley Oct 13, 2012

Heard they either went out of business or changed to www.therealblack.com
    Also heard the guy behind it is named Patrick Goines in Altanta, GA.
    Bought 2 cards from them over last 18 months and got them both, but a bit slow. But I cannot
    vouch for anything after about 7 months ago when I got my last card so maybe what I heard is true. www.therealblack.com is up, but not sure if it is legit. Be careful!

• Mi
    Mikeblack Nov 13, 2014

www.worldblackcard.com is the real thing

• Ad
    Adam Yauch Nov 29, 2014

Anyone thats low rent enough to want to appear as if they have a black AmEx when they don't qualify to get a legit one, deserves to be ripped off. I bet you have a fake gold teeth, put rims on your Hyundai, and love Kanye West. Regardless, you're not very smart.