Bennett BrothersThe company is run by scam artists at best

H

Celebrated 25 years of marriage in June 2012. Received a CHOOSE a GIFT catalog from Bennett Brothers. Ordered my gift in July 2012. Have tried to communicate with company. I have been told item was on backorder. I fully believe that I have been lied to. When I do get an email response (not very often) I am told it will be available “soon” or “within 2 weeks”. It has been over 3 months and still no product. I was last told that I would have it by “mid October”

The company is run by scam artists at best. STAY AWAY fir your own good.

• Mn
    mnull Sep 03, 2013

I agree 100% with the above reviews. I ordered 7 gifts at $250 each for 7 of our employees. That was April 16, 2013. TO DATE, I have not received them. I, too, have made repeated phone calls and sent countless emails with NO response. As the person stated above, I wish I would have thought to check the BBB before ordering. they are now up to 247 complaints!!! I guess I will have to order elsewhere and hope they do not send the items and bill my credit card!! this is absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with.

• Pu
    punkwood2k Apr 08, 2013

Absolutely correct about Bennett Brothers! I ordered multiple catalaogs for several hundred $$$ for my family as christmas presents.. So far, not a single family member has received their gift, and dozens of phone calls and emails have gone unanswered to Bennet Brothers... They are an absolute Scam.. Check out their BBB rating (which I should have done first, my fault), and they have over 180 unresolved complaints since christmas 2012...

Chris Brumley Mar 05, 2013

Hi there,
    I'm going to be celebrating my 25th this June and would be embarrassed to have been this your shoes. My name is Chris Brumley and I own Bukoogifts.com a online gifting service to employers for service awards and incentive programs. I would like to offer you a Bukoo Gift free of charge. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will send you a gift code right away.
    Sincerely,