Menu

Bench Craft Company  -  Advertisement on Golf Course Bench

S
Author of the complaint
12:36 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do not buy advertising space from bench craft company!

I paid $790.00 to advertise my real estate business with this company on a golf course based on the terms that I would be the exclusive real estate agent on 1 of their 4 benches. This was their sales representatives, Miguel Lopez 's selling point to have me advertise on the bench. He told me that the ad would come out in Jan. 2020. The ad was not on the bench until March 2020 and shortly after this there was another real estate agent's ad on the bench next to mine. I called Miguel and he agreed with me. He said, "yes, this was the main selling point, this would make you want to advertise with us next year." He said he would call me back to find out what happened, but I never heard from Miguel again. I called and left Miguel several messages and emails, still not a word. I finally called and spoke to Brian Z. in customer service. I explained the situation and he said he would investigate it. I didn't hear back from him, so I spoke to another customer service representative named, Jason (JJ) and asked to speak to Miguel, and he said, "I don't know where he is, your guess is as good as mine". He then told me that he would request that I receive a refund. I never heard back from him, so I called Brain Z. and emailed him the other bench ad that was next to mine. His response was, "It doesn't even have a phone number." He was complaining about the artwork and he asked me what I would like him to do about this. I said, I wanted a refund, but he continued to argue with me as to why I wanted a refund. I wasn't getting anywhere with anyone. I have never dealt with such incompetent people before. I asked to speak to someone above him, but he refused. He said, "I'm not going to let you talk to anyone". I thought, is this joke! He was extremely strange! I will be taking them to small claims court. I have emails from Miguel stating what he promised. I have seen sooooo many complaints about this company on yelp an on the BBB site.

0 comments