Bellezza JewelryBe careful with them

B

I ordered bracelet form the website of the company Bellezza Jewelry. I paid for it $25, but the seller didn’t provide me the confirmation email. I tried to reach the seller, but he ignored all my emails. After several weeks, my order hasn’t arrived. I think the company is scam, because the seller ignored all communication with me, and the order didn’t arrive at all. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you had horrible experience with this seller.