Barstool Supercenterstole my money

Within a couple orders after placing an order request I was electronically notified my order was not processed but was cancelled. Two days later the BarstoolSupercenter charged funds from my account anyway! I contacted a representative who told me that they did not charge my card. I called my bank again to confirm. I called Barstool Supercenter back again, got another representative who told me that she couldn't do anything but would email another department who "might be able to" - when asking to speak with a supervisor "LISA" I was given the run-around once again. I WARN ALL CONSUMERS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM BUSINESS!!!

• Mi
    Michele buck Apr 02, 2013

All of these people are right; stay away from this company. You will not save money in the end because the product will not be right or it will be damaged. In addition, you will never get your money back. They should be put out of business!!

• Gi
    Ginny O Feb 27, 2013

I certainly share the frustration. I am out $650. My credit card was charged immediately when I placed my order in August of 2012. I've hit the 6 month mark and I am getting nowhere in my efforts to get my money back. I have NO stools - not even crappy ones to show for my investment. These people are liars and theives. I was told on the phone the company is located in Michigan, but i rather doubt I was given accurate information. I'm processing a complaint with the Michigan attorney generals office but won't be surprised if i learn no such company exist there. I would love to join a lawsuit or better yet a criminal charge and put these people in prison.

• Je
    JeanTaylor Jan 09, 2013

I also purchased two barstools in August. It is January and no barstools, no refund. They keep saying they'll get back to me within 48-72 hours and I never hear from them. This is ridiculous. Has anyone got a mailing address for them so I can send them some court papers? We need to band together here and get something done.

• Gu
    Guildwood Dec 14, 2012

Do not purchase from this establishment. I have been having an ongoing battle with them to get replacement arms for these stools that literally fell apart. Dozens of calls later and several promises to replace the arms have yielded nothing. I am so sorry to have made this purchase and so disappointed at the lack of even caring from this company.

Mad Barstool Customer Nov 26, 2012

I am having an issue with them right now. We need to sue them. I am ticked off - BAD!!! We work hard for our money and I had saved for these stools. I am glad God will only hold me accountable for my sins - wouldn't want theirs on my conscience!

Janice A Nov 17, 2012

"Restocking fee" ? For WHAT??? They are middle men (or women) and don't actually handle the stock...nor have they left the manufacturer. In order to REstock, wouldn't they have to be taken OUT of stock to begin with? RIP OFF ARTISTS, to be SURE!!

Janice A Nov 17, 2012

This company is definitely NOT reliable or reputable -- SCAM ARTISTS is what they are. We ordered two barstools on September 15th and two months later we STILL do not have them, and are being told a cancellation with refund would result in a "restocking fee" (non-disclosed percentage) and "cancellation fee" of an additional $10. We have made numerous calls where "Michelle" always answers and states the same thing, "They are in the shipping process." We have also chatted online with "Katie, " "Rebecca, " and "Lisa, " who all said the same thing, and Rebecca went further by stating that Michelle informed her they were working on it and were even enlisting the help of a superior to get us some answers. Weeks beyond that, still no contact from them. We did some deeper digging on this "company, " formerly registered as "Net Supercenters, INC" and discovered they actually have only three employees and the registrant owner is a Billy Joe Griggs in Pulaski, TN. A google search of the address listed in financial reviews shows a business by the name of Flatrock Furniture. Other names for this company are Cymax.com, Pulaski Furniture...and the more I look, the more sites and business names I come across. I suspect Michelle, Lisa and Katie are either related or are the same person, and their "superior, " doesn't really exist. They never get back to us when they say they will, won't just refund our money as requested, have horrible customer service ("Michelle" is just downright nasty to talk to, no matter how nice we have tried to be.), and so two months into this nightmare, we are out $260 and have no barstools. Also by digging deeper, we have discovered many similar reviews on sites like "Pissed Consumer" . I STRONGLY advise you to read these reviews prior to putting yourself in our position! As one report states: No product and No refund = THEFT...and these people are definitely THIEVES!!

• Lk
    Lkjennifer Jun 02, 2012

I ordered 2 barstools on March 8, 2012, on April 8, I received an email stating that the stools I had waited a month for we're no longer in stock and they suggested stools that I may like instead. The stools they suggested were 2 to 3 times the cost. I chose new stools and waited until May to receive them, one of them was fine, the other did not have anywhere to screw in to and the sizes of the seats were different. I called and said that it was too much trouble so I would just send them back, I was told that they were non- returnable. I said I did not want to spend $200.00 for stools that were no good. I was told that they would send me a replacement seat so they would match, I just received the replacement seat today (June 2) and it is not only the wrong size again but it doesn't have the threaded holes either. Now I am stuck with 2 mismatched stools and one of them has a seat unable to be screwed in. I still haven't received the credit for the difference in my account, either. Definitely not worth the hassle! I would suggest paying a little more and going somewhere more reliable.

• Th
    Thomas St Clair Oct 12, 2007

Ordered barstools in August, they charged me in full and 9 weeks later still no barstools. Have emailed in excess of ten times with no reply. They say that they will get back within a day. What a joke. Beware!!!