Bansfield Pet HospitalI will sue them

M

This hospital should be closed! I took my cat, Romeo to Bansfield Pet Hospital because I wasn’t sure why he was losing so much weight.

I believe they took advantage of my ignorance to his problem and charged me ridiculously high fees for every test you can imagine. Don’t even get me started with how long I had to wait before even seeing a vet! They made me wait 45 minutes and the receptionist was so rude. She was obviously taking a personal call and speaking loudly.

The vet had called me and said that Romeo had a gum disease and needed all his teeth taken out asap. Well of course I said yes. When I came in to pick him up the vet hardly said anything to me but handed me a couple of syringes to give him for pain and a pill bottle filled with his teeth.

I saw the 2000 bill and that was what set it off. The majority of the bill was from numerous tests the vet did not the surgery!

I am never going back to this place. My poor cat had to go through tons of tests and get his teeth taken out and he still is losing weight. Bansfield Pet Hospital is an awful place.