Menu

Toys "R" Us  -  worst customer service

K
Author of the complaint
10:47 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a baby crib for my daughter at the Bloomington, Il store on December 2, 2015. Was told I would receive an email or phone call when it arrived at store. By December 12, I didn't hear anything so I went on website to check on order. Put my order number in and was told no such order. I called the number they said to call and was on hold for 20 minutes. Somehow I got on a live chat online and gave info to person. She told me same thing and to call store.The number on website wasn't for store orders. Now I have wasted 45 minutes. I called store and gave person my order number, name and phone number. They too said no such order. She put me on hold for 10 minutes. Another person picked up phone and asked what I needed.I told her was on hold and person never came back with answer and could she help me. She told me she just got there and they were busy. I asked to be transfered to ordering department where I placed order for crib. She said no and just took my number and said they would call me back. A few hours later I called back and talked to ordering department and girl named Madison was the only one that found my order, she said they were all putting in wrong name. When asked why I wasn't emailed or called she had no answer. The crib had been sitting there all along. I would like some compensation for all my aggrevation. I won't be shopping at that storer any time soon. When picking up crib, had to wait a while because nobody knew what they were doing.

More Toys "R" Us complaints & reviews

Toys "R" Us - false advertising and promotions!
Toys "R" Us - toys r us heath insurance scam