AXA Travel-Insurance — refusal to pay
I'm a doctor who makes housecalls fulltime in Los Angeles. AXA has called me to see its clients since the 1980s (when it was GESA). I've made over 500 visits. I'm a unique individual, having made over 15, 000 housecalls. All travel insurers and many hotels call on me. When I make a housecall, I provide all medications (gratis) so travelers don't have to search for a pharmacist in a strange city.
In July of 2008, AXA stopped paying me. It's rejection letters sometimes state that my patient was not an AXA client, others (often for the same patient) that I've submitted the incorrect form (I've submitted the same form for twenty years). I've resubmitted invoices, spoken to the billing department dozens of times, and sent innumerable E-mails. The billing chief, Edwin Colocho, is mildly sympathetic. He assures me he is looking into the matter, but no checks have arrived. I hope you can resolve this problem before I decide to visit AXA clients only if they pay up front.
More AXA Travel-Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- AXA Advisors - misrepresentation/altering documents
- AXA Equitable - awful company
- AXA Advisors - recruiting tactics
- AXA Advisors - beware of this company.
- AXA Advisors - fruad
- AXA Advisors - unethical practices
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - Variable annuity
- AXA Insurance Canada - errors and contact
- AXA Insurance - sick and fed up
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - poor customer services from daniel megnin