AW-GRANTWEBSERIESunauthorized charges

K

Noticed charges, $46.61 and $2.97 on a credit card account, have no idea what it's about. Called phone # on statement [protected], could not understand person, very broken english, made it very clear that I wanted the charges stopped, account or what ever closed and and email sent confirming it all. Called credit card to go after them. Charges where made 11:23 PM on Dec. 28 2011. Karl Keefer Email [protected]@yahoo.com

Jayne Pedersen May 29, 2013

my charges were 49.28 my address on statement was AW*Grantwebseries966.978UK. going on for 4 months called fraud account cancelled card. Does anyone know who they are. this particular card is only used for fuel & books so was easy to spot. but I never really noticed it till April then when it came out again this month I checked back statements.

joerahimi Jan 18, 2013

I just received my visa bill and noticed $58.74 charges with AWGrantwebseries [protected] with foreign currency USD and I'm in Canada. I called the number and someone with broken English who couldn't explain what the charges are and she said she will cancel my registration and will be sending me an email to reverse the charges. I haven't seen any charges reversed therefore I"ll have to call my Visa to reverse it.

• Ge
    gene cowger Feb 26, 2012

being charged 46.61 for 3 months.. and dont know what for i need a explaination of what this is for and who is doing it ... my email ... [email protected]

Marny Dec 30, 2011

THE TWO ACCOUNTS THAT WAS ADDED TO MY CREDIT CARD WAS $3.09 & 60.08 FOR A TOTAL OF $63.17

Marny Dec 30, 2011

I am in the same boat will be calling my credit company tonight to have a different number given to me and the other one closed. Also the company names on a watch list they are grantwebseries.com [protected] geo and the other one is aw-netgrantsrvc [protected] hkg